Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chapter One, Page Two

Day Two:

I ate my dinner, and did not eat anything else.  That was hard, and the more I thought about it the harder it was.  So I watched a non-food show and tried to get a new knitting project going.  I did keep from eating, but am still figuring out which knitting project.

When I started to think on food and what I "couldn't" have I kept honest and asked myself am I hungry?  I wasn't....and I refused to think about what there might be to eat.  I, with tons of prayers from other, did not give in.  When I went to bed I was hungry, but you know what, I was not going to die from it.  So I just went to bed and slept like a log.

When I got up this morning, I sat and took inventory of how I felt.  Was my pain there, yes, was I tired?  No I wasn't, I felt pretty good.  Mornings for me are really hard, I feel sluggish, and in a lot of pain. I usually feel so tired....bone aching tired.  I still had pain, but I felt good.  So off I went to take my shower and weight myself...according to the scale I was down 6lbs.

Now I asked myself how could I loose that much in only one day....then I thought I really don't care....I am going by what the scale said.  So I am down 6 lbs!!!!!  And I feel well rested.

So day two is in motion!


No comments:

Post a Comment